The inspiration was driven mostly from own experiences fundraising in 2012. I spent a lot of time talking to a lot of investors and they weren’t always the right match for my business/stage. So I wanted to see if I could help a few founders avoid the same fate.
Each list has a unique topic or focus, some super niche while others more broad. Just clicking through a few pages on angel5 should help you quickly build up your network on AngelList. With legislation changing and the venture marketing down turning now is the time to build a strong network on AngelList. I see this platform continuing to innovate and scale throughout 2013.
Good luck and happy hunting.
Recent angel5 press:
- Angel5 Debuts A Founder-Friendly View Of AngelList, Sorts Investors Into “Top Five” Groups By Market, Region & More – TechCrunch
- Angel5 Highlights Top Angel Investors – Socaltech
- AngelList’s top investors revealed – Venturebeat
- Find Top Investors with Angel5 Tool – TechCocktail
- Canada’s Top 5 Angel Investors by AngelList Popularity – TechVibes