Ever since I first blogged about subscription commerce, I’ve been quietly trying out a few concepts in the space. You see when I became a new parent last year, my entrepreneurial itch quickly shifted from social media to the needs of the modern family.
To say becoming a dad is a transformative experience would be an understatement in my case. It completely changed my outlook on life and redirected my passion inward to my growing family. Along with that, I saw a lot of opportunities to disrupt the various industries that parents depend on. I wanted to start with kids’ clothes, an expensive and difficult thing for parents to keep up with.
With Wittlebee I’m looking to save parents time and money, but also to help put an end to those “mall meltdown” moments. So please check out the site and help me get the word out.
I also want to send a huge thanks out to Mike Jones and the team at Science – without them, none of this would be possible. Oh, and of course my wife Laurie and daughter Charlotte. After all, they’re the inspiration for everything I do.
Press from Today’s Launch:
- “Birchbox For Children’s Clothes” Wittlebee Wants to Automate Your Kid’s Wardrobe – TechCrunch
- Science launches its third startup this month, mom-commerce site Wittlebee – Venturebeat
- Wittlebee Launches, Headed by Sean Pervical, Backed by Science – So Cal Tech
- Startup Series: Wittlebee A Clothing Club for Well Dressed Kids – Jessica Gottlieb
- This Company Has Launched Three Startups In One Week – Business Insider
- Never Want to See The Inside of a Mall Again? Sign Up For Wittlebee! – Mom Finds
- Kids Clothes Go Subscription-based with Science Inc. Backed Wittlebee – TechCocktail
- What happens when geeks have kids? They create shopping sites like Wittlebee – The Next Web
- eCommerce Service Wittlebee Shops For Your Kid’s Clothes, Giving You Less Stress – Bubbilicious
- Good idea: Wittlebee kid clothing club – Babycenter
- Wittlebee Reviews